1.Can I get a discount?
Yes! If you pay-in-full while on our breakthrough call, you will receive up to a 20% discount off standard fees.
2.Will you help me find a new career?
Not exactly. Unlike most career coaching, We are not going to match your skills and personality with a list of possible careers.
Instead, you will uncover your passions, leverage the value you bring to the workplace. You will design a new rhythm of life that allows you to ditch the guilt and start enjoying your life, everyday. This may result in a career change or schedule change—endless possibilities await!
3. When are the group coaching calls?
Group coaching calls are every Fridays @ 11:30am EST. Calls may be recorded by group participants permission. Links to any recordings will be provided in the Facebook group, so be sure to keep your notifications on.
4. How do I know if this program is right for me?
If you are an action taking, courageous living, I-want-the-most-out-of-life kinda woman, then yes, this program is for you! It is specifically tailored for working women who feel caught between family and work. Both are important but neither are getting your best self. Still not sure, let’s chat! Schedule a discovery call and learn how you can start to build a life that you love.
5. Where are you located? What if I don’t live in that area, can I still sign up?
Absolutely! All sessions will be done either by phone or video conferencing so you can literally be anywhere in the world.
6. I’ve never worked with a life coach, what should I expect?
As a coach, I believe that you are the expert of your own life. Not me. It is simply my job to help draw out your hopes, desires, and dreams for your life and guide you through a process of moving toward them. During our 1:1 or group sessions, we will look at what progress you have made, discuss new lessons and discoveries, evaluate circumstances and design forward-moving action steps to be done between sessions. You will have full email-access to me if you need to connect between calls or need any clarification. I am here to support you and your process so that at the end you walk away with a clear plan on how to move forward.
7. Which program is suitable for me, group coaching or one on one?
Both programs focus on getting you clear and confident about exactly what you want in this next season of life and then creating a plan to get there. Here is a brief breakdown of the differences between each program:
- Designed for individuals who know the specific challenge they face and are simply seeking a solution.
- Ideal for people who prefer community and learn better in group settings.
- Program is built on a set progression of modules
- More relaxed environment because you are not the sole focus
- Lower price point makes it more affordable
- Perfect for women who thrive in shared experiences as you will have other people to cheer you on and celebrate with you.
- Session dates/times are set and predictable
- Designed for individuals that need to explore, in depth, the challenges they are facing. They lack clarity on what to do next and don’t yet know the solution.
- Ideal for women who prefer one-on-one environments.
- Provides more opportunity for personalized attention to explore your strengths, weaknesses, personality, quirks, etc
- Modules are customized based on your needs and progression.
- You will get more time, focus and accountability from your coach.
- Session dates/times are flexible – we will go at your pace.